Monday, May 6, 2013

Hi. Long time no see. I often forget I have this blog. Well its thats time again. Im out of job. But Im feeling happy leaving my current place. I had put my heart and soul in my job this time and I took personal ownership for my projects. This resulted in being able to create 1-2 projects that i really loved. But alas my company had some other plans. No worries. I have developed a new painting technique that i was itching to use somewhere and now that im free i'l start drawing and painting non stop and create lots n lots of ideas that are waiting in my head to come out :) I'l start with these chibi/super deformed planes that Iv started doing yesterday  It was a kind of fun thing that got stuck in my mind recently :D
Enjoy! and more amazing crazy stuff will come soon


No comments: